Συνεισφορά λημμάτων[Επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|First edit||May 14, 2019 (#)|
Conflict of Interest Decleration[Επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
I hereby state that :
- All edits made by me to https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%91%CF%81%CE%B3%CF%85%CF%81%CF%8E_%CE%9C%CF%80%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%BC%CF%80%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85 were done while I was an employee of a company maintained and operated by her.
- In no way was it my intention to promote the individual or go against Wikipedia policy.
- I was not assigned the task of creating the page or editing it and I have had no communication with the individual about this matter.
- I did not create the page, I simply found and edited it.
- I followed all advice offered by other more experienced wiki users.
- I have not received any monetary gain or other gains of any form for doing so.
- I have tried my best to keep the page encyclopedic and hope that I have been successful, my intention was simply to be thorough.
Reason for Statement[Επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Upon receiving an email response to queries I had from sysop Geraki , I realized that my edits could be conceived to be against Wikipedia policy: https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Βικιπαίδεια:Σύγκρουση_κινήτρων, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Conflict_of_interest, "Paid contributions without disclosure" (https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Terms_of_Use).
Despite not having violated the policy: Paid contributions without disclosure= "As part of these obligations, you must disclose your employer, client, and affiliation with respect to any contribution for which you receive, or expect to receive, compensation." I was not assigned, talked into, paid, or asked to make the edits. I simply came across them and fixed them on my own free time. I simply happen to be an employee that cares while making these edits.
Actions taken to Resolve[Επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
In an effort to be completely transparent with the community I have prepared this on my page in accordance with the policy:
You must make that disclosure in at least one of the following ways: a statement on your user page
As of receiving and reading the email, I have stopped all edits to the page in question. As of Friday 24th of May 2019, 11:20 am (+2GMT) I will not edit the page further, my only further action will be taken should anything occur to the page, wherein I will notify Geraki in the hopes that he will resolve it.
I remain open to any and all queries and questions in this matter and will be happy to respond by Email. Click here to Email me.