I mostly write articles and make diagrams. I'm from Altes Land, Lower Saxony.
- Delete outdated bullshit articles automatically – they deteriorate the quality overall
<graph>– it's a shame how sparsely it's used
- Better solution for updating the vast number of tables in Wikipedia is needed (CSV export, compare tool, ...)
- Pay someone who creates free, multilingual school material from SVG schemes on Commons. Just talking about OER is not enough.
- Quickly introduce a Wikidata-based successor to Commons categories before the backlog of un- and miscategorized pictures gets too huge
- Introduce Chemical Markup support for Wikimedia Commons (or CDK Depict)
- Wikimedia Maps is very uninformative: OpenTopoMap is much better!
If you would like to import a dataset to Wikidata: Feel free to ask me for help.
Many properties were created, but not used. In the moment 760 properties are used < 30 times.
There are tons of
- unsourced statements
- wrong κατάλογος εγχειρημάτων Wikimedia (Q13406463) statements
- websites which are not existing anymore set as official website
- image statementPs, which are not showing the topic of the item
- image statements at abstract things or lists, which naturally can't have a picture
- statements at the wrong place (chemical structure doesn't go to εικόνα (P18), social media link doesn't go to επίσημος ιστότοπος (P856))
Where is the sense for quality?
- Because of PetScan timeouts I had to transfer the categories to Pagepiles and then intersect it with P31:Q5
- (claim[31:178266] OR claim[31:193237] OR claim[31:181322]) AND link[**wiki]