Εχω μια απορία: γιατί γράφετε το μήνα Απρίλιο ως 'Απίρλιο';
Επίσης δεν αντιλαμβάνομαι γιατί φτιάχνετε όλες τις σελίδες για όλα τα χρόνια, μέρες και μήνες, ακόμα και για το ... μέλλον χωρίς κανένα περιεχόμενο. Δεν θα ήταν πιο δημιουγικό να φτιάχνατε μία καλή σελίδα με περιεχόμενο; Ακόμα και να μεταφράζατε κάποια σελίδα από την αντίστοιχη Αγγλική θα ήταν πολύ πιο αποδοτικό. Μήπως υπάρχει κανένας διαγωνισμός και δεν το ξέρω; --Suspect99 06:12, 30 Apr 2004 (UTC)
Σας καλωσορίζω στην ελληνική Wikipedia (Βικιπαίδεια). Είμαι ενεργός στην Βικιπαίδεια εδώ και πολύ καιρό και είμαι επίσης και διαχειριστής. Θα σας παρακαλούσα εάν είστε κι εσείς ενεργός να αφήσετε ένα μήνυμα στην Αγορά και στη σελίδα συζήτησής μου.
Εάν επίσης, θα θέλατε να συνεργαστείτε μαζί μου για οποιαδήποτε συγγραφή και ανάπτυξη άρθρων στη Βικιπαίδεια, για βοήθεια ή για οτιδήποτε άλλο δεν έχετε παρά να επισκεφθείτε και την Σελίδα μου και να αφήσετε μήνυμα στη σελίδα συζήτησής μου. -- Leonariso 14:55, 18 Ιούλ 2004 (UTC)
I welcome you to greek Wikipedia (Βικιπαίδεια). I am active here for a long time and I am also an admninistrator. I would like to leave a message in greek Community portal and to my talkpage if you are active, too.
Feel free to co-operate with me or ask me anything about wikipedia by leving a message to my talkpage. -- Leonariso 14:55, 18 Ιούλ 2004 (UTC)
- 1 Κανένα κανονικό άρθρο;
- 2 Poll (Macedonian Slav or Macedonian)
- 3 Poll (Macedonian Slav or Macedonian)
- 4 Βικιλεξικό
- 5 Latin alphabet redirects
- 6 Next time
- 7 Pumpie solving on my spelling problems and reducing edits
- 8 Information about Greek villages
- 9 On other articles
- 10 Pumpie's problems
- 11 Evasion, I am not evading, I was purely asking
Κανένα κανονικό άρθρο;[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Σκοπεύετε να πιάσετε και ημερομηνίες προ Χριστού; Θα ήταν πιό χρήσιμο να είχαν περιεχόμενο τα άρθρα σας σε κάθε περίπτωση. Ελπίζω ότι σύντομα θα μπορέσετε να γράψετε και το κείμενο για όλα τα άρθρα που έχετε αρχίσει. Καλή συνέχεια -Gkastel 12:08, 4 Δεκέμ 2004 (UTC)
ooops thanks για το redirect στον Νιλ --EleftheriosKosmas 01:17, 28 Φεβ. 2005 (UTC)
Δεν καταλαβαινω τι νοημα εχει να υπαρχουν ολες αυτες οι συντομογραφιες λεξεων στην ελληνικη Βικιπαίδεια απο την στιγμη που δεν χρησιμοποιειται λατινικο αλφαβητο. Μηπως εχεις αναγκη απο καποια edits για να σε ανεβασουν στην λιστα? Εχω καταλαβει το σκεπτικο σου εδω και πολυ καιρο. Δεν ξερω τι θα καταφερεις μ'αυτο αλλα δεν αξιζει να το κανεις γιατι δεν υπαρχει ουτε διαγωνισμος, ουτε βραβειο. Απλα μας ζαλιζεις και δημιουργεις προβλημα σε ολους. Αν θελεις πραγματικα να συνεισφερεις μπορεις να γραψεις ενα αρθρο ή να μεταφρασεις καποιο αλλο. --Nakos2208 16:01, 7 Μαΐου 2005 (UTC)
Poll (Macedonian Slav or Macedonian)[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Poll (Macedonian Slav or Macedonian)[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
I hope that this message is of interest to you, if not please accept my apologies. There is a poll in the talk page of the 'Macedonian Slavs' article here:
Some people are lobbying for changing the article's name to Macedonians without any qualifier. As it seems, a number of these people come from the Macedonian/Macedonian Slav wikipedia project. It seemed only fair to attract the attention of people that _possibly_ share or represent a different point of view. Your contributions to the discussion and the poll are welcomed.
Poll ends at 24-6-05.
Pumpie σε παρακαλώ βάζε συνώνυμες αντί συνόνυμες
και Βλέπε αντί Βλεπέ--Kalogeropoulos 01:59, 24 Ιουν. 2005 (UTC)
Latin alphabet redirects[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Next time[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
These stubs are for speedy deletion in hellenic wikipedia. I do not care if you simply wish to present more edits in statistics. Next time you are going to create this kind of stubs you will be excluded--ΗΠΣΤΓ 23:08, 23 Μαΐου 2007 (UTC)
Pumpie solving on my spelling problems and reducing edits[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
I did not mean to lack the information, my translations should be improving, I should start on my editing break. I never meant to be inappropriately be unblocked on the English Wikipedia. That was my last chance. My edits should be down to the lowest. If i temporary left there, I should be unblocked. Another explanation: I am not one of the new users and users with a few edits. I could stop making short articles that are not stubs, I should create long articles and it will be better. I did not to be mean and rude, I haven't found or figured out the problem there, I need to return since I have explained everything that I had done wrong, I am not foolish. The previous communication was okay, I will not disrupt my next communication and I am not meant to disrupt. I am calmy asking for the approval of being unblocked on the English Wikipedia for the last time since I have told my explanations, the next one will be difficult. I have cut down my edits and will make long articles and better translations. I will not be overreacted. On the article part, I haven't know this and now that I remember, I will always follow this. It must be I must not create short articles, I must fill some short articles with information without any mistakes and errors, I meant to do that, that is my other explanation. Pumpie 22:21, 2 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
Information about Greek villages[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
I apologize that I didn't made and answer about information about smaller Greek places, all of the information about the land use, post offices all come from the summaries. I figured out how many schools are (much articles that I've been created). The next ones will not be put. Some will be removed, the population data and distances will be kept. Most of these are not translated and there, at the time, there were not too many websites containing that information there and there is isn't much online sources founded there. For some places of schools, I don't know the total number of schools for each town and cities, schools in that part of the world are numbered. The first ones with more information will be kept, the remaining ones with a few information will mostly be kept. The ones that I translated will be kept. All upcoming articles will not included the information and will be translated from the Greek Wikipedia. The information has almost been verified. This will also be posted on the English Wikipedia on this section if possible. Pumpie 22:29, 2 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
- Pumpie, you don't seem to realise that it's very very unlikely that you'll be unblocked at English wikipedia soon. Your edits and your responses on your talk page have convinced many editors and admins that you don't understand English, Greek and French well enough to make valuable edits and that your promises are worthless (you promised to put new articles in your user space first, to improve your spelling, to check your edits etc. etc.). You probably noticed that your talk page at English wikipedia has been blocked as well. Back to Greek villages, your answer here leaves me with more questions:
- what do you mean with "some will be removed", who will do that?
- "land use, post offices all come from the summaries", what summaries?
- "I figured out how many schools are", how, where, which book, which website?
- "The information has almost been verified", is "almost" yes or no, or do you mean that you have started verifying, and will be finished soon?
- Please give me a good answer to these questions. In the edits I could verify (for instance translations from French wikipedia) I have found so many errors that I don't trust any of your edits anymore. I will remove unverifiable information! 09:52, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC) en:User talk:Markussep
I have answered this, I figured out the land uses in articles that I never translate, these are kept in areas that are around my hometown, other areas that are not in my hometown will be fixed, the rest of the data came from the Greek Wikipedia, the distance section are kept, the geography section are likely to be kept, if there is little information, it will be removed or some will be verified. Later translations from the French Wikipedia are kept but the older ones have been removed and modified already (the early articles that are about French and Italian places), though only a few remain and are to be verified. I have start verifying several.
My other explanation. There were a few administrators a few years ago, the more administrators came, the more I respected their policies but I ignored some, I avoided the ignoration and are to be fixed soon. A few articles that the spelling hasn't been modified (ones that I didn't created) must be corrected. I thought that the spelling was correct. Now I can figure out the correct words which I can use, my progress will be slow, the more I read, the more I can cope with spelling problems especially by users and newcomers, even articles that haven't been updated or corrected in over 2 years. Even though there were some rise on users editing articles relating with Greece, the remaining articles that haven't been corrected in over 2 years will be fixed and corrected. Pumpie 17:22, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
- So basically you don't have a reference for land use, schools, churches etc.. You have added this kind of information for places as far apart as en:Kyani in the Evros prefecture (no article in el:), en:Avlonari on Euboea (no article in el:) and en:Kyparissia in Messinia (your version of the article is older than the el: article). You haven't lived near all those places, have you? Wikipedia has a policy: en:Wikipedia:No original research, all material in Wikipedia must be attributable to a reliable, published source. Your own observations aren't good enough! I just noticed you have written several articles about places in Cabo Verde and Brazil in the same style and with the same kind of information. Did you live there as well?
- Policies are not made up by one administrator, they are the result of community discussions. If you had a problem with a specific policy, you should have discussed it, not ignored/violated it. Your remark about having to cope with spelling problems from other users and newcomers is hilarious: I haven't seen you correct one single error! 20:59, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC) en:User talk:Markussep
For Kyparissia, I have the knowledge, I have fewer knowledge in other parts including Avlonari. That time I didn't know about that, I will propose a reference in land use, that time I didn't know that it didn't have a single reference. I have corrected some errors, the rest were done by other users, mostly non-administrators, the remaining articles that it haven't been frequently updated are to be corrected. Articles with little information will be kept For Cape Verde, they don't have a huge number of places but the number are around a hundred or three hundred, I added them, I like Cape Verde. I knew they were reliable at the time. I should have discuss a problem with a specific policy, I never ignore and violate it. I actually discussed my problems of editing and I will never create new problems again. I know this. That time, I didn't know about it and I thought the spelling were correct. I translated Greek articles that were not available in English, though kept, some of the articles that I translated, I expanded a few articles that are available and some of it were unupdated and its spelling were floppy, later articles that I made became floppy, they were a little perfect, some of the spelling were corrected, half or most of it were incorrect. Newer ones will be way perfect. Its village's main industry are mostly to be kept and many of it are correct, most agricultural stuff are to be kept and geographic features are to be kept. Some of it that I figured are correct. Translations that I made and has references that it later added are to be kept. Pumpie 23:06, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
On other articles[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
On other articles that it hasn't been updated for a long time including stubs, I should correct it. It will be corrected, the remaining ones will have their spelling corrected as well as it has a few sentences. All new articles will have more and correct information and it will not be a mess. This will also be posted on the English Wikipedia on this section if possible. Pumpie 22:36, 2 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
- Pumpie, before you do anything at all, and before you are allowed again to do anything, you must demonstrate a) a good grasp and use of English, as well as b) an adequate understanding of the two main languages from which you translate, i.e. French and Greek. Until you do that, no amount of messages and promises either here or anywhere else will get you anywhere. So far, your English has been sub-par, and your Greek is probably non-existent as you have not once shown that you can actually use it yourself. If you want to help, please stop wasting time, both yours and ours. Please understand that you do not, I repeat, do not, have the competence to edit, so go to a language school, improve your English and then come back. And even then, refrain from translations if you can't handle the original language. Κώστας ✍ 10:03, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
Pumpie's problems[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
On a message posted by Saebvn on the English Wikipedia, my competence was lacked due to my pasting, the other, the translations, my poor English skills has come to an end, I have heard this but I wasn't focused enough. New articles will be first saved hidden on my userface then it will be corrected, it will not be hidden as some expert writes "approved" or "disapproved" on their free time. I will also take care of other user's page in Greek geography and other subjects especially entertainment, I didn't focus on spelling corrections on Greek films created by other users that their English was poor. I will not do that and corrections will be done on unupdated articles including articles that I never created. There is a possibility that I could become and administrator if I correct spelling as much on Greek, diaspora as well as Italian and French related articles that I never created and that is hasn't been checked for spelling and grammar. I am not saying but I could become one. I will correct articles that are made by unskilled and sloppy users (those with spelling) and add more information. I will continue easy translations on articles not created by me without errors but I am not editing as much as I did before, and I promise I will correct some other articles (parts to be translated but not in a mess including landmarks from Europe never added by others) not created by me since I have explained my spelling problems. I will do but I first before I get my capability on, I will continue to read on Wikipedia and Wikimedia for my improvements on grammar, also much of my proposed articles that I will create will be translations from Greek but better and more improved. It doesn't mean I will mess up, I will do the articles correctly and I will continue to read, the reason that I will try to be unblocked, not for the next but likely for the last time, in order to improve my English. I will continue to read, I have asked politely. My English grammar at my class will be at 95%. Pumpie 17:35, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
Evasion, I am not evading, I was purely asking[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Am I evading a block, no I am not evading, I am definitely asking for the last time. The chance I think was 5 to 10%. Not only I explained my problems, I explained most of the new users and users that lack spelling since I saw some articles with incorrect spelling and should be modified, any articles that are incorrect that I mentioned are unreferenced ones and ones that are not referenced also, the ones that are incorrect are to be corrected. I focused and promoted corrections and improvements but I failed, this time I will not fail. Pumpie 17:51, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2010 (UTC)
Καλησπέρα Pumpie, έπρεπε να προσέχεις, εφόσον δεν ήξερες τις γλώσσες γιατί μετέφερες άρθρα εκεί ? το ίδιο είχες προσπαθήσει κι εδώ χωρίς επιτυχία. Θα σου πω ότι σου είπαν και στην αγγλική βικιπαίδεια, γιατί δεν πας στην γλώσσα σου να γράψεις άρθρα αλλά πας σε γλώσσες που δεν ξέρεις και δημιουργής, άθελα σου , προβλήματα?